Travel Families on Instagram

I've been following travel families on Instagram for a while now, and I must say they've been a huge source of inspiration for me! I've met, followed, and appreciated a lot of our travelling buddies, especially since we've been active on Instagram as a family. They assist me in planning a trip or make me fantasise about various locations. But most importantly, I adore the wonderful community they have created! I can save you some time if you're seeking for some ideas yourself. On Instagram, I've compiled a list of my top 50 travel families.

What criteria did I use to choose them? Well, I'm a major admirer of stunning photography. So that was my first criterion: photos that stood out. They don't have to be carefully edited, but they should be well-framed, have a unique perspective, or convey a lovely emotion. Second, they must provide us with some information. I appreciate families who include anything for us to read in their caption. They may inform us about themselves, the destination, or provide food for thought. It doesn't matter to me what it is, as long as it is significant. They must also be active on Instagram, last but not least. They didn't make the cut if they only posted once every two weeks.

I didn't pay attention to how many followers they have, therefore there are both large and little accounts here. But enough with the rhetoric; let's get down to business! If you appreciate what they're doing, give them a follow! Please let us know if you're following another fantastic travel family in the comments! 




THE_GLOBAL_WIZARDS

Is this really us? Meet Jurgen, Heleen (me), and Yuna and Hanne, our two daughters! Okay, we're not as big as some of the other people mentioned in this post, but hey, I'm building a list so I can put myself at the top of it?!! As I previously stated, I am a huge fan of beautiful photographs, so I make an effort to share the most breathtaking images of my family taken on our travels and adventures. Please have a look at our feed!

LIKEMILJIAN

This Italian travel family is something I've only recently discovered! The Miljian family is very great! They've been travelling the world with their two children for a few years. He's on his way, the third! Around this family, it's all about pleasure, joy, love, and beauty! Every time you see a picture of them, you can't help but smile! In the meantime, they're visiting some incredible places!

THEBUCKETLISTFAMILY

This family is undoubtedly familiar to many of you! They are the world's most famous travel family! As a result, they had to be on our to-do list. They are well-known not because they are well-known, but because they are very good. They create incredible photos, go on fantastic excursions, and are an adorable family to follow.

RILEY_TRAVELS

They were one of the first Instagram accounts I followed. Their photography drew my attention right away. It's simply breathtaking (both the normal captures as their drone shots). Kirianna, her husband, Riley, and their new daughter Alba all live in Australia. They either travel throughout the country in their VW Kombi van or travel to other wonderful places across the world.

THEBLONDNOMADS

These four blond nomads' journeys around Australia are incredible! They recently purchased a home, but they continue to travel across Australia in their trailer. I'm a big fan of their drone photos and the brilliant colours in their feed! If you enjoy adventure and being outside, you should absolutely follow these guys!

TRAVELTHEWORLDFAMILY

I adore this British vacation family's photos and captions. They've been travelling full-time for a while but have just become more visible in Europe. You'll adore their family photos from all around the world, but you'll appreciate their worldview and sense of humour even more.

THEJETSETTINGFAMILY

Another of my favourite Instagram travel families. They travel full-time and discover the world's most beautiful places with their two adorable children, Nora and Santi. But, above all, they discuss motherhood, life on the road, working while travelling, and so on. And do I really need to stress how much I adore their photography?

UNSETTLEDOWN

This adorable three-person family is expecting their fourth child. They are currently back in the United States after travelling primarily through Europe while housesitting and working. Family life, gorgeous vacations, parenthood, and enjoying a flexible lifestyle are all featured on their feed!

WHERETHEKIDSROAM

This man is a hoot! You really must follow them because of their incredible sense of humour! They've recently relocated to Spain, and I'm excited to follow their travels there. Every every one of your posts makes me smile! You can follow one of the funniest travel families on Instagram!

DENFOROURCUBS

This family understands what it means to be adventurous and live outside! It's all about being outside and discovering their surroundings for those who live permanently in a glamping tent or house. They inspire me to fantasise about campfires, sleeping beneath the stars, teaching my children how to survive in the wilderness, and being one with nature! On Instagram, one of my favourite outdoor travel families!

Comments